Our Promise to You
Bali Limited Lifetime Warranty
New window treatments are more than an expression of your personal style—they’re an investment in your home. When you choose Bali® custom window treatments, our goal is to give you a Best Experience, from the moment you pick out your swatches to the second you step back to admire your newly covered windows and beyond. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty, as described below, represents our dedication to making sure that your new look lasts.
- Original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are noted below), provided the product was properly installed
- All internal mechanisms, components, and brackets
- For three (3) years from the date of purchase: operating cords, pleated shades without looped tape, 2" horizontal vinyl blind slats, and vertical blind vanes
- For five (5) years from date of purchase: motorization components and accessories (batteries not included), draperies, fabric covered cornices and valances, fabric tailored shades and accessories, exterior solar shades (provided they are fully raised during inclement weather and windy conditions)
- Repairs under this warranty will be made with like or similar parts
What’s Not Covered
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by abuse, accidents, alterations, misuse; failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, use, cleaning, or maintenance
- Discoloration, fading, cracking, shrinking or stretching caused by long exposure to direct sunlight
- Slight color variation; natural variations in color, grain, or weave of organic materials
- Slight warpage of wood blinds or shutters; excessive warpage caused by moisture or high humidity
- Shipping or labor costs incurred by taking product down, re-measuring, or re-installation
- Unfinished cornices and valances; Palladian shelves
To Obtain Warranty Service
To learn more about warranty claims, contact customer service at 1-800-221-6352 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that SWF may defer actions on any claim for warping for a period of up to twelve (12) months from the date of the claim in order to permit acclimating to humidity and temperature conditions.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the product, etc. Warranty claims may be submitted to the Customer Service Center at:
Customer Service Center Springs Window Fashions, LLC 8467 Route 405 Highway South PO Box 500 Montgomery, PA 17752-0500
The obligations of Springs Window Fashions are limited to the replacement or repair of parts or products found to be defective. It is at the sole discretion of Springs Window Fashions to determine whether product will be replaced or repaired.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WRITTEN OR ORAL WARRANTIES OR OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR ANY PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY TERM APPICABLE TO SUCH PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
SPRINGS WINDOW FASHIONS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.